[ilds] Springsteen

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Thu Sep 11 01:57:44 PDT 2008

I would have to agree, Alejandro. There is a lyrical power in Bruce
Springteen that puts him right up there. The Album Devils and Dust is
especially good and.....well, the theme of darkness is very strong in the
Boss's songs be it  the the Darkness of the Edge of Town or the Darknes of
Candy's room or the "at night we'd ride through mansions of glory in suicide
machines' or 'the road is dark and it's a thin thin line'

Hey, the poetic soul; Cliche or truth? Now there is a question.

David

Denise Tart
Civil Celebrant - A8807
16 William Street