[ilds] [Fwd: QUESTION]

Pamela Francis albigensian at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 09:11:48 PDT 2008

I don't know how or why Mr. Apt had my address, but I answered his question--Larry and Claude lived near Donhead St. Andrew in Dorset in 1956-7. I had no idea that was T.E. Lawrence country though, so next time I'm across the pond, I'm headed to Dorset. Hope all are well--though we live in N. Louisiana, we got hit hard by Gustav--I tried to check in with Don K, but haven't heard back from him. This storm pounded the whole state--we were w/o power for 28 hours, but some folks in Alexandria (Louisiana, not Egypt!) are still without electricity! And now Ike is on its way...but maybe it's heading farther west this time--sorry, Texas, but we've had enough!