[ilds] the variants in the work of Justine?

william godshalk godshawl at email.uc.edu
Sat Sep 6 17:26:44 PDT 2008

Yes, but, still and at the same time, what about the status of
Durrell's text of Justine? I know that you know more about this than
most people. And I remember being delighted by your talk on the
subject in Louisville.

If you can get us talking about the textual variants in Justine, I
shall stop doing what I have been doing. I shall recant all
vulgarity. I shall say that I shot my arrow over the house and hit my
brother. I shall desist.

tdp

At 05:05 PM 9/6/2008, you wrote:
>So let us just turn back to discussing Durrell's status, the prime
>concern for all of us.
>
>CLS

W. L. Godshalk		*
Department of English         *