[ilds] The Folio Justine

James Gifford odos.fanourios at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 14:20:34 PDT 2008

Hi Lois,

Thanks for pointing that our, though I'm not sure where the perversion
derives...  Still, in Durrell's vision of the city, perversity rules the
day!  As Pursewarden might add, "lashings of sex" will certainly help
with the sales.

May I suggest we let the TLS know we're interested in the Durrell
publications?  I'm also sure many venues will be looking to review these
books in the near future.

Best,
James