[ilds] The Folio Justine

Lois Rees loisrees at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 13:55:50 PDT 2008

Hi all -

I have read the letter Richard Pine refers to.  It has been available on the internet since yesterday.  I do not think that the TLS has perversely chosen to publish a long and 'heavy-handed' letter when there was an equally worthy and even shorter alternative from Richard Pine.  The TLS prints the best, and I think this letter is very interesting and very good.  Here is the link:

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/the_tls/article4665956.ece

-Lois