[ilds] Folio Soc answers my questions

william godshalk godshawl at email.uc.edu
Sat Aug 30 09:42:54 PDT 2008

Dear Mr Godshalk

Thank you for your recent email. In response to your query, I'm afraid
that the only title available for purchase from The Alexandria Quartet
is Justine at Present. However, the other three will be published in
2009. These are not available yet to preorder unfortunately.

Please accept my apologies for any disappointment this has caused. If
you should have any further queries or concerns, please do not hesitate
to contact me.

Yours sincerely

Louise Wallis

W. L. Godshalk		*