[ilds] QUESTION

James Gifford odos.fanourios at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 11:45:47 PDT 2008

I ought to have noted as well that the dating of the publications show
that Miller was reading the instalments of the "Work in Progress" and
not the final /Finnegans Wake/, which only appeared 5 years after
/Tropic of Cancer/.  Alas, I don't know which instalment it was in, or
when it was published (sometime during the decade prior to 1934!), but I
don't think it would be hard to find out.  It's something I've always
meant to go back to but never have...

Cheers,
James