[ilds] posting

slighcl slighcl at wfu.edu
Tue Jul 29 07:46:13 PDT 2008

On 7/29/2008 10:30 AM, James Gifford wrote:
> a 4 page sheet on the Villa Ambron consisting mainly of 5 pictures.
> The copies I left on the information table in Victoria were pinched in
> short order.
This spontaneous and sweetly pedestrian sort of 'publication' makes me
happy when I ponder it.

I wonder if anyone packed along Marc's sheets on a walking tour of
Alex?  What did you find?  And did Marc's tour inspire any more photos?

BTW, such photos and notes can be uploaded to googlemap for Alexandria.

Charles

--
Wake Forest University
slighcl at wfu.edu