[ilds] posting

James Gifford odos.fanourios at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 07:30:56 PDT 2008

Hello Marc,

We are indeed, as someone wrote in one of the Heralds many years ago, an
odd Heraldic band -- I recall our disagreement, but all I have from you
is a 4 page sheet on the Villa Ambron consisting mainly of 5 pictures.
The copies I left on the information table in Victoria were pinched in
short order.

Why not post the materials here.  If you're still actively interested in
this project, I'm sure you can make something of it.

Cheers,
James