[ilds] ILDS Digest, Vol 14, Issue 7

Alejandro Adams hungerist at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 23:42:43 PDT 2008

I hear and respect the competing valences of censure.  As noted, I have
nothing to offer on the subject of Durrell and--I'll do you one better--only
a dilettante's passing familiarity with names such as Agee, Auden, Mencken,
etc.--a handful of anecdotes which keep my perspiration in check at certain
kinds of parties.  Ilyas is right that I benefit by subscribing to this
list, but do others benefit from my subscription?  Touche.