[ilds] OMG and Deus Loci

durrell at bigpond.com durrell at bigpond.com
Mon May 5 17:02:05 PDT 2008

Bruce I would suggest that the Heraldic is tenderly peeping like a polka on the edge of this very moment. This suggestion brings hypnotic movements and suddenly a small perspective shift, by degrees, opens a flurry of new opportunities, a change occurs.... ding...om...the penny drops sending ringulets of existential insight across the puddle in my minds eye. At this moment I realise the grand ordered divinity is no more peeping but rather dancing with my now freed consciousness.

Bruce perhaps in your emails to DG you would be kind enough to help the ADS plot a path to a greater understanding of the structure and function of the heraldic universe as envisioned by LD. I propose a focus theme for nov08 being the "paths to the heraldic"

Kind regards
DrD