[ilds] "The Windmill"

slighcl slighcl at wfu.edu
Sun May 4 14:50:02 PDT 2008

On 5/4/2008 12:48 PM, James Gifford wrote:
> Durrell, Lawrence. "From a Writer's Journal." /The Windmill (London)/
> 2.6 (1947): 50-58.

Thanks, James.  I am once again writing to the listserv while traveling
across the country, so I appreciate your attention and your resources.

Did Durrell harvest and re-use any of that "Journal" material?  Perhaps
for an island book?  I am recalling some mentions of Rhodes in this
"Journal."

And if anyone can tell me whether or not Durrell's "V." is a screen
persona or a real person, I would appreciate it.

Charles, abroad

--
Wake Forest University
slighcl at wfu.edu