[ilds] Author v. Reader

Ilyas ilyas.khan at crosby.com
Sun May 4 07:04:05 PDT 2008

Senor Adams

You may well have some interesting ideas, but you sure as hell can't express
them in written form. What on earth are you talking about and what are you
trying to say ? Ever thought of plain English ? I think you dislike
something that may have been written by "Mr Godshalk", but more than that
remains a mystery.

I am a casual reader, and you certainly did not reply "on my behalf".