[ilds] words written and read and shared

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Sat May 3 17:34:54 PDT 2008

Charles, this reminds me of sitting at the dinner table among polite company and forswearing to talk about religion or politics.  Behind assertions lie theories, theories shape views, and that's what I've brought up.  But if this is considered impolite, I won't pursue.

Re Keats's Grecian urn, Durrell should have gone to the British Museum and looked at the Elgin marbles, as every good school boy knows.

Bruce