[ilds] the occasional angel & the ladder of alcohol

Vittorio Celentano vcel at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 30 19:47:27 PDT 2008

Charles,

Barry Blye can also be considered a posthumous actor or person In Top Billing from Tales from the Crypt.

"Barry Blye is a frustrated actor who will do anything to get a part. He's been rejected by every acting company because he doesn't have the right look. Bad luck follows him all over. First his girlfriend breaks up with him. Then he's kicked out of his apartment. Then his old rival Winton Robins, who has the look, gets a part in a weird theater's production of Hamlet. Barry goes into a frustrated rage and strangles him to death to take the part. He is shocked when he learns that the theater is really a home for the criminally insane. Barry thought he was auditioning for Hamlet whereas his part was that of Yorick. The insane stage director wanted to produce a Hamlet so real that he needed a real skull for the part of Yorick."

Vittorio