[ilds] particularly that Black Book

slighcl slighcl at wfu.edu
Wed Apr 30 09:34:37 PDT 2008

Yes, Ilyas, I once had the distinct pleasure of looking over that
amazing document.  And now I imagine that this poem by Williams might
find a home some place close to Nancy's copy of /The Black Book/ TS.

Every collection of books and manuscripts might also include the books
and manuscripts that have been written about those books and
manuscripts. . . .

Enjoy!

Charles

--