[ilds] wine, writers and work

Ilyas ilyas.khan at crosby.com
Wed Apr 30 07:48:49 PDT 2008

Carrie, you are not the only "non academic". Trust me, there are quite a few
of us out there, and I echo James' comments about your not having made a
mistake. I can also attest to the fact that I have raised a number of
distinctively unacademic topics on the list, and they have all elicted a
robust and embracing response.