[ilds] wine, writers and work

durrell at bigpond.com durrell at bigpond.com
Tue Apr 29 21:03:25 PDT 2008

Dear Carrie....i noted your email on the dils list server....thanks for the injection of sincerity and for raising the epfs artwork which i am very interested in seeing....i wonder if you collated a copy of the drawings and paintings before the dysphoric handover?....a sample of this LD artwork collection would provide a great centrepiece for our upcoming Australian Durrell Society meeting this Nov08....perhaps you may be interested in sharing some of those 25yrs of memories of LD's antics and habits with the ADS which is far more experiential and pragmatic then the dils ennui....best wishes Anthony Durrell.....sydney,australia