[ilds] [ILDS] CFP for MSA X in Nashville - 13-16 Nov 2008

James Gifford odos.fanourios at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 06:36:52 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I should have added, this would be in the Modernist Studies
Association's conference in Nashville, 13-16 November 2008.  We had a
number of Durrell scholars turn out last year for a seminar, which I
think was a great success, and I'd enjoy seeing more again this year.
If you're interested in coming but are not interested in this panel,
take a look at some of the others:

http://www.vanderbilt.edu/msax/CFPs_Participants.html

The seminars will be posted soon too, and they are on a first come first
served basis for registrants.

Best,
James