[ilds] Responding or Not

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 7 19:37:51 PST 2008

James:

I don't think you're interested in dialogue.  You seem more interested in being literary and chuckling at your own sense of humor.  When you respond seriously to my points, I'll respond in kind to your questions.  I prefer to stick to the argument at hand.  I've already provided the evidence.  Examine it.

Bruce