[ilds] Sophie Atkinson

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 7 19:10:14 PST 2008

The original published text, as I previously cited in an abbreviated format, not a photocopy, not microfiche, not electronic, not MS.  The thing itself.  When you see a citation, is it normal to ask such a question?

Sophie Atkinson, An Artist in Corfu, Boston/London:  Dana Estes & Co./Herbert & Daniel [1911].  215p.

Bruce