[ilds] The Lost Art of Lying

James Gifford odos.fanourios at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 17:51:47 PST 2008

Might I suggest we take a quick skim through Wilde's "The Decay of
Lying" before we continue?  I think it may sharpen our knives, errr,
discussion...  Durrell very clearly failed to head the advice of its
opening line.

And to add to Bill's comments, /An Artist in Corfu/ bears no copyright
either.  Next time I'm driving through Revelstoke, I'll see if there are
any traces of Atkinson still around.  I believe she may have been in
Canada when /Prospero's Cell/ was published.

--J