[ilds] lost durrelliana

James Gifford odos.fanourios at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 10:06:20 PST 2008

It seems to me more likely that it will turn up in some library that
hasn't digitized its Special Collections catalogue...  Still, I'm
curious about how they know about it -- I'd assume through the
Durrell-Gawsworth correspondence, but how extensive is the reference,
and do we know how far LD got in the projects?  The latter, however,
seems to be Gawsworth's lost work, and for that, who knows!  Those who
saw the Gawsworth documentary in Victoria know how lucky we are he
didn't misplace everything.

It'll take something like the Joyce industry to actually track 'em all
down.  Still, I'm game.

Cheers,
Jamie