[ilds] "a Western reference point for Cyprus in the 50s"

James Gifford odos.fanourios at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 11:25:23 PST 2008

Petra was at the Corfu conference and published a chapter in Anna
Lillios' book on Durrell and the Greek world.  It sounds like this is a
continuation of her work -- her chapter in Anna's book is certainly
worth reading (John Bandler has commented on it for his talk at ACLALS
last August), and I'll make a point of picking this one up.

Here's some more information on the volume:

http://www.rutzen-verlag.de/publikationen/peleus19.html

If Petra isn't on the list, I'll invite her to send some comments.

Best,
James