[ilds] Police, puritans and changing times

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Thu Dec 13 22:42:16 PST 2007

Bruce,

glad someone responded to my post. I like Ol' Hem too, but he is not exactly
flavour of the month with the fashionable literary set is he? all that
blokey stuff. "only Bullfighters live all the way up" - only Hem could say
that! I guess once you are famous you can say anything. Paris Hilton says
"I'm deep" and people ....well know what she is talking about

So I am going to say "only Rugby players live true lives"

Or "the American Civil War made us an is" - Shelby Foote

Glad your back Bruce - what an exotic life you live.

DG

Denise Tart & David Green
16 William Street, Marrickville NSW 2204

+61 2 9564 6165
0412 707 625
dtart at bigpond.net.au