[ilds] ILDS Digest, Vol 9, Issue 10

slighcl slighcl at wfu.edu
Fri Dec 14 08:20:06 PST 2007

On 12/13/2007 8:55 PM, Edward Hungerford wrote:
> The message [. . . .] may
> not have been intelligible to all readers of the list.
Dear Ed:

Sorry for the scrambling.  Oh, the difficulty of sending and reading
email in different languages and codes.  Babel all again.

Marc has already given us one strategy.  (Thanks, Marc!)  Of course, the
easiest solution may be right in front of our noses.   Try using the
link to the URL provided in the email.

> > http://hebdo.ahram.org.eg/arab/ahram/2007/12/5/idee2.htm
I will try to send in plain text in the future, but that may be
difficult for foreign language postings with accents and/or non-Roman
alphabets.  Including the URL link along with the excerpted text may
still be the best compromise.

C&c.

--
Wake Forest University