[ilds] authentically French?

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Sun Dec 2 06:27:12 PST 2007

Hello Charles,
Yes for over 70 years, INA has collected radio and
TV, films, clips etc... Last year they started to
make numeric versions and more than 100 000 items
are now available on the internet. 80% are free.

I think you missed one:

http://www.ina.fr/archivespourtous/index.php?vue=notice&from=fulltext&full=durrell&num_notice=1&total_notices=5

...and the last one on your list has nothing to do
with LD: must be a keyword error in the INA files.

It seems that when you visualise them for free,
that the ends get cut off.
The cost is so little it is probably worth buying
them (3 to 5 Euros each).

As they numerise, they regularly put up more items.

Salutations
Marc