[ilds] authentically French?

slighcl slighcl at wfu.edu
Sat Dec 1 18:27:14 PST 2007

It gets harder each time to pull up something more surprising than the
last round of show-and-tell, but once more into the breach. . . .

Here is a cache of French television and radio interviews with Durrell.
I will let my friend Marc judge the authenticity of these performances.
For my own part, I think that even as late as the 1980s LD appears to
still have his sparkling eye.  And then we even get to see Durrell at
Cannes 1973--too much!

And could our Northern Office please pluck these clips and burn them to
DVD for me?  Many thanks.

Building the Archive.

C&c.

****

fiche média
Festival de Cannes : interview de Lawrence Durrell
De Soleil et d'Azur
ORTF - 01/06/1973 - 00h22m12s
http://www.ina.fr/archivespourtous/?vue=notice&from=fulltext&full=durrell&num_notice=2&total_notices=5

fiche média