[ilds] LD's critique of Logue's "War Music"

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Mon Oct 29 15:11:41 PDT 2007

Please excuse me if I ask some questions and need
more/

It is easy to write three words "he had none". For
me this needs qualifying information!

I have read many translations of Cavafy in english
and in french: i find the LD translations largely
superior (guess I can be accused as being biaised).

Too often, on the list, people ascertain without
argumentation.

Je me fait avocat du diable!!

Marc