[ilds] cate, porn, rugby and durrell

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Fri Oct 26 15:03:40 PDT 2007

Would not like to disappoint anyone....
I am 65 years old.... my parents, after having
being in the french resistance, ran away from
europe as soon as possible. I was a displaced
person....have no formal education after 12 years
old... but set out to wander the world at that
age.... have lived for several years each time in
London, Toronto, New York, San francisco, Sydney
and of course most of my time since then in
Paris.... I "claim" to understand, and repudiate
or not humour, british, north american, australian
or french or european culture.... I even played
rugby in my youth. Glad today to see some
revendicating francophile, but I can understand
the opposite also..... love a beer, but hate beer
swilling as I saw it it England and Australia, or
Paris other swilling in Texas in America....
enough... I do not appreciate Anthrobus and find
it embarassing....
Marc