[ilds] Taking the Mickey

william godshalk godshawl at email.uc.edu
Wed Oct 24 13:32:54 PDT 2007

I want to go on record -- I love the Antrobus stories. They are just
perfect for a quick read before turning out the lights. According to
Old D, Richard Aldington was an Atrobus lover, and encouraged D's
bagatelles. In any case, D did not write enough of them -- I think.

Bill

W. L. Godshalk		*
Department of English         *
Cincinnati OH 45221-0069      *