[ilds] Esprit de Corps

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Tue Oct 23 12:50:42 PDT 2007

As a "commun des mortels" I have always found this
writing a denunciation of an impossible
"political" and "british" situation. Never have I
found it funny!!! Not even the rather good
drawings by a member of Pentagram (he was just
doing what he was paid for).
Marc Piel

Marc! I gather you are French and are in mourning over France's defeats in
the Rugby World Cup? As a terrible Francophile I am in mourning also - for
my Aussie team as well who did even worse.

Yes, the British humour can be tricky - but I think Antrobus is a good place
to go and will dig out my copy; cheap paperback of course.

David Green

Denise Tart & David Green
16 William Street, Marrickville NSW 2204

+61 2 9564 6165
0412 707 625
dtart at bigpond.net.au