[ilds] Fw: Lawrence Durrell Quote

Durrell School of Corfu durrells at otenet.gr
Tue Oct 2 07:19:27 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Selina Lai
To: durrells at otenet.gr
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 3:57 PM
Subject: Lawrence Durrell Quote

Hello,

I am course instructor of American Studies at the University of Hong Kong. I am writing because I am searching for the biblio source of a quote by Lawrence Durrell: "the sense of truth no matter how subjective is necessary for the experience of beauty." I wonder if there is any chance you could help as I have spent endless hours on the search in vain.

Many thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Selina Lai

--
"Live as you were to die tomorrow, Learn as you were to live forever."
Mahatma Gandhi