[ilds] writing brings release

william godshalk godshawl at email.uc.edu
Tue Sep 18 18:17:42 PDT 2007

Okay, the monster may be a skeleton in the closet. Perhaps the image
does fit in though with "Cannot write." The persona can't get the
monster out of the closet because the persona cannot write him out.
Writing would bring release.

W. L. Godshalk		*
Department of English         *
Cincinnati OH 45221-0069      *