[ilds] Fw: Lawrence Durrell

Lou Minakakis minakakisl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:00:40 PDT 2007

*Is there any film of Lawrencwe Durrell that can be seen on the web?*
**
If interested, you can view the first 20 minutes of the 2006 BBC
dramatization of Gerald's *My Family and Other Animals* on www.youtube.com.

Here is the link to the program's first 10 minutes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KPwCD8IObY.  The second 10 minute segment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-407WdYB2go