[ilds] Fw: Lawrence Durrell

Richard Pine richardpin at eircom.net
Wed Aug 29 11:40:03 PDT 2007

I'd like to share a quite passionate missive from a former colleague in the Irish national broadcaster who just mailed me out of the blue - as a general reader coming, as he says, late to LD, and thru his 'travel' books, he sets a tone that I find very encourageing - and of course, the query about Sebald vis-a-vis LD.
Richard