[ilds] February in Louisville, May in Corfu, July in Paris

James Gifford odos.fanourios at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 11:17:15 PDT 2007

Hello all,

I've just updated the website with the conference information, and I'll
have podcasts from the ACLALS conference sessions very soon:

    http://www.lawrencedurrell.org

I hope you're all enjoying the dog days of the summer!  Alas, the dog
star isn't sending us too much heat up North just now, but I'm already
looking forward to an active and happy series of events next year.
Between OMG XV, Lousville, and two exciting DSC Seminars, we're going to
have a busy year, and with any luck, I'll be able to get the proceedings
from Victoria moving shortly.

Also, as Pamela says, please help us out with distributing the
information while some kind of substitute for the all-too short-lived
UPenn CFP list is found!  We should have print materials out shortly.

Best,
James