[ilds] information about the 2008 Durrell conference in Paris

Richard Pine richardpin at eircom.net
Sun Aug 19 02:18:54 PDT 2007

And the Durrell School of Corfu would like to remind everyone that it will hold 2 seminars on Durrellian themes in May-June 2008:
18-23 May: 'An Investigation of Modern Love', with moderators Shere Hite and Joseph Boone
1-6 June: Travel Writing: Spirit of Place and Discovery of the Self, with facilitator Jan Morris.
All welcome