[ilds] terror

Richard Pine richardpin at eircom.net
Sat Aug 18 07:21:35 PDT 2007

Bill I think you are missing the point. And I don't understand what you mean by saying that Durrell's description is 'adequate' - in fact, it strikes me as very cinematic in its suggestiveness, and definitely of a qualitatively different genre of activity from your 'traveler/terrorist' nexus. You don't agree?
RP