[ilds] Kafka and Durrell

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 23 10:41:03 PDT 2007

Charles, I'm surprised you didn't bring in some of your Spaniards and Hispanics, the Magical Realists and other descendants of Kafka.

Along the way, it's probably useful to distinguish Durrell's vision of the "order" of things from others, such as Kafka.  I think LD's became darker and darker.

Bruce