[ilds] F. R. Leavis

Anna Lillios lillios at mail.ucf.edu
Fri Jul 20 06:50:18 PDT 2007

Good soul that I am, I located the reference as a footnote on page 36 of Richard's book: "The remark about D. being 'not one of us' is attributed by R.W. Dasenbrook to Ray Morrison in 'Centrafugality; An Approach to LD,' in L.W. Markert and C. Peirce, eds), p. 210.

Dr. Anna Lillios
Associate Professor of English
Department of English
University of Central Florida
P.O. Box 161346
Orlando, Florida 32816-1346

Phone: (407) 823-5161
FAX: (407) 823-6582
>>> "Richard Pine" <richardpin at eircom.net> 07/20/07 4:26 AM >>>
Correct Bruce - as far as I recall, it was quoted/attributed, maybe by
Dasenbrock in relation to Ray Morrison - if I werent in limbo right now I
could giv eyou the exact citation - would some good soul look up the index
in my book and post the answer? Thanks RP