[ilds] MLA bibliography

Pamela Francis albigensian at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 12:55:49 PDT 2007

I used the electronic Modern Language Bibliography.  This is the description
for it:

This bibliography covers literature, languages, linguistics, and folklore
from over 4,000 journals and series published worldwide between 1926 and the
present. The MLA Bibliography is updated ten times per year. (1926-)

I did not distinguish between articles, books, etc.  Just anything that
named him; did the same for the others.  Clearly, this doesn't list ALL
works from ALL journals everywhere; for instance, the first series of Deus
Loci are not listed. But I was just trying to get at who is and isn't being
written about in academia. And yes, Jamie's bib is THE BEST!!!!