[ilds] MLA bibliography

slighcl slighcl at wfu.edu
Wed Jul 18 12:48:58 PDT 2007

On 7/18/2007 3:38 PM, Pamela Francis wrote:

> Comments, anyone?  Can we come to any conclusions from these (highly
> unofficial) stats?
The most impressive and useful catalog of writing on Durrell has to be
James Gifford's /Critical Materials on Lawrence Durrell: A Bibliographic
Checklist/.

    <http://www.durrell-school-corfu.org/bibliog/>.

That is an impressive, ever-expanding resource.  Everyone should
bookmark it in the browser.

I am less clear about the specific search terms and limits for your MLA
search, Pamela.  (dates? articles? books? dissertations?  book reviews?)

Thanks!

Charles

--
Wake Forest University