[ilds] Housekeeping

Anna Lillios lillios at mail.ucf.edu
Wed Jul 18 12:26:46 PDT 2007

I've been trying to catch up on the postings in the archives and have a few questions that maybe only Jamie can answer.

     1.  Some postings, such as Bruce's, are being printed horizonally.  Is there anything that can be done to bring them back in line?  Only recently are they appearing this way.

     2.  Bill posts in html and I often see the message "attachment scrubbed."  Am I missing something?

     3.  Please, everyone, don't copy previous messages when you reply.  If you feel you have to copy, pick only the most relevant section.

     I think the ongoing discussion has been terrific.  I simply want the archives to be more accessible.

                                                                                                        --Anna

Dr. Anna Lillios
Associate Professor of English
Department of English