[ilds] hello from cambridge

durrell at bigpond.com durrell at bigpond.com
Tue Jul 17 22:47:27 PDT 2007

G'morn Michael... just a brief note to let you know that we are in cambridge and our schedule is as yet unresolved regarding when we will be back in london...i am very pleased to see the enormous choice of vegetarian restaurants in the uk via the www.happycow.com website....this may be a sensible web point to find a place for all interested ilds members to share a meal and a LD reading rather than imposing on you at short notice....have you visited cambridge michael?...do you have any travel tips for first timers?...the academic ambience and history is intoxicating and one feels the titillation of synaptic growth as if the spirits of old are behind the scenes with a sort of cerebral brush that they comb through ones mind as you walk the college hallways....best anthony