[ilds] promoting durrell

Pamela Francis albigensian at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 07:41:26 PDT 2007

Marc--I have access to JSTOR and Project Muse and basically everything else.
  If the articles you need are full text, I can email them to you.  And for
that matter, if they're not full text, I can find them, copy them, and mail
them to you.  Oh!  I see you live in France.  Well, let me know what you
need and I will do my best to get it for you.  I'm known here on the
Humanities side of campus as the Knowledge Wrangler, so give me something to
wrangle, and it shall be wrangled...glad to help--Pamela Francis (Subverter
of all copyrighting...)