[ilds] Bitter Lemons as a novel

Richard Pine richardpin at eircom.net
Sat Jul 14 01:22:03 PDT 2007

If the late Ronald Reagan was under the impression, for at least some of the
time, that as President he was acting in a film, there is a possibility that
his diaries read like a filmscript - does that mean the script is fiction or
non-fiction? Documentary, biopic or just another of the B-movies he excelled
in?
RP