[ilds] evil empire

Richard Pine richardpin at eircom.net
Thu Jul 12 01:27:51 PDT 2007

May I suggest that we read the relevant section(s) from Roderiack Beaton's excellent biography of Seferis for a take on the Greek/Greek Cypriot views on enosis and on the rift between Seferis and Durrell - two poets, friends, who are advising their respective governmnets on the thing that will divide their friendship? RP