[ilds] Po-co/poco

Ilyas Khan ilyas.khan at crosby.com
Wed Jul 11 15:55:40 PDT 2007

Michael, Thank you for taking the time to clarify your points.

In reading the reference to turkish and greek problems pre-dating the
british involvement, I am reminded of my own experiences when the
"oppressed" will try to blame the colonial power for all and any failing
they can think of.

Monty Python's sketch, for some reason, comes to mind. "what did the romans
ever do for us ?" etc etc.