[ilds] Po-co/poco

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 11 14:26:52 PDT 2007

Pamela:

I'm missing something here.  Writing history has nothing to do with an attempt to be objective?  Is that what's being taught these days in the universities?  If so, then I can see why you've gone into po-co.  Because nothing makes any difference.  There are no distinctions.  You have equal standing with Said, a Palestinian, or any other po-co author.  This is like armchair cultural anthropology -- never going into the field and then writing ethnographies about people you've never lived among.  Good luck.

Bruce